Warehouse Receiving Associate
Posted June 30, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
A high-volume, Alaskan shipping company is currently looking for a solutions-oriented, Warehouse Receiving Associate to add to their team. This is an established, family-owned company that has been shipping materials around the world since 1937. They are an essential company that has been consistently open and providing stable, full time hours to it's employees. They pride themselves on their ability to keep their clients happy and are looking to hire someone with a similar mindset.
Warehouse Receiving Associate,
you’ll work in a shipping and warehouse environment and work closely with the operations manager.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who is looking to expand their skill set with a well-respected transportation company. You'll be doing more than just warehouse work by taking on some logistics, administrative, and customer service responsibilities as well. It is the perfect opportunity to grow your resume!
Primary Warehouse-Receiving Associate Responsibilities include:
- Inputting, processing, and maintaining orders in the shipping tracking system
- Receiving orders for shipment
- Phone answering, client interaction, email correspondence
- Ensuring proper shipping paperwork and procedures are followed and tracked
- Working with customers, trucking companies & warehouse to meet shipment deadlines
- Open to working OT, it can get busy!
You will be successful in this role if you have strong verbal and written communication skills and high attention to detail and accuracy.
Warehouse Receiving Associate Qualifications:
- Ability to multi-task and think on your feet
- Customer Service experience and phone skills
- Proficient with Office, Word, Outlook, Data Entry
- Comfortable learning new computer programs
- Experience with the shipping and freight industry a plus
8:00am-5:00pm (may fluctuate slightly)
Pay: $17.00 per hour
Location: South Seattle (Georgetown
area - Bus accessible)
This company has the following safety precautions in place for COVID-19: face masks, sanitizer, social distancing, limited customer foot traffic .
Don't miss this opportunity! If this Warehouse Receiving Associate role sounds like the right fit for you, apply online today. Or call 425-793-5460 to speak with a recruiter.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with the TERRA Tukwila team. I am passionate about customer service, and the daily opportunities to connect the right client and candidate together. I love fostering amazing relationships that provide so many talented people new career adventures!