Administrative Shipping Clerk
Posted July 2, 2020
Full-time, Temporary, Monday - Friday, 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Do you have shipping experience and great administrative skills? Come work for Funko!
They’re a distributor of stylized, pop-culture vinyl collectibles. This online retailer and distribution center, located in Everett, is growing rapidly and looking to add an Administrative Shipping Clerk to their team.
This is a great company to work for. They’ve created a vibrant culture where people can embrace who they are and what they love. This is an excellent opportunity for future growth as this company has a reputation for promoting from within.
This is a Long-Term Temporary opportunity with the potential to be offered a permanent role.
Administrative Shipping Clerk responsibilities:
- Work with truck drivers that are picking product up and instructing them where to go.
- Partnering with forklift operates and coordinating with them on where internal products should be staged.
- Data entry and verifying that counts are accurate and orders numbers match.
- Working closely with other teams in the warehouse.
Administrative Shipping Clerk requirements:
- 6+ months of consistent shipping experience
- Demonstrated experience with data entry and customer service is a must
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
- Ability to be on your feet for 8+ hours
We know you might have questions or
concerns about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. We want to let
you know that this employer places a high value on employee health and safety.
They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees. This includes health checks at the start of shift and mask are required to be worn during the entirety of the shift.
Schedules: Monday-Friday, 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
· Needs to be open to training on day shift, Monday-Thursday, 5:30 am – 4:15 pm
Pay: $15.50+/hour DOE
Apply online today for this Administrative Shipping Clerk position with Funko! Or call 425-355-7223 to speak to a recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.