Posted June 30, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing and Graveyard shifts
A Print company in Renton that is considered an essential business by being a leading provider of consumer packaging for over 60 years is seeking experienced Packer to join their growing team on swing shift in support of major clients in the food and beverage industry during this pandemic shutdown.
They also have been named “Supplier of the Year” many times by their clients and offer a fun and supportive, culture environment along with competitive salaries and benefits.
This is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity to come be a part of a team that is making a difference in these uncertain times!
- Data Entry
- Pack, sort, and repackage product
- Quality control; ensuring on-time, high quality and quantity production
- 1+ years of packaging experience
- Ability to stand 8-10 hour duration
- Ability to lift 0-35 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
Swing Shift: Monday thru Friday, 2:00pm-10:00pm with over-time
Graveyard Shift: Monday thru Thursday 8pm - 6am (10 hours for 4 days) with over-time
Pay: $15/hourly – Get paid every Friday!
Location: Renton, WA (Plenty of parking
and bus accessible)
Terra Staffing Group and our client are keeping your safety as our number one priority. Here are some on-site safety measures you should be aware of:
- Gloves and masks provided on site with the option to use your own as well
- Adhering to social distancing caution signs
- Hand sanitizer and designated hand washing stations
- Routine COVID-19 screening prior to shifts, temperature checks, and caution signs
in this Packager Associate position?
Apply online today or call (425) 793-5460 to schedule an interview.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tukwila team. I enjoy helping job seekers find the right fit and creating success stories. Being part of the candidate’s journey, supporting them along the way, and matching them to great companies they can grow with is very rewarding. The best part of the job is when an employee personally thanks you for helping them find a job they love.