Posted July 6, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, 6:00AM-3:30PM with overtime
If you have previous Production Manager experience in the Aerospace, medical or any other highly regulated manufacturing industry and are passionate about helping others, we have an immediate job opportunity that could be a great fit for you!
Due to the global pandemic, a medical device manufacturing company in Kokomo is in need of an experienced Production Manager to lead a team helping to meet and grow daily production schedules.
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity – with a lot of growth and career advancement potential and a great benefits package.
This company is leading the medical manufacturing world and saving countless lives. They create unique one-stop shop ventilators that double as an oxygen concentrator, cough assist, suction, and nebulizer. These portable ventilators enable patients to not be confined to hospital beds for the rest of their lives.
And right now, the demand for these ventilators has never been greater.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for production schedules and applies performance standards for measuring progress towards established goals.
- Monitor work, alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions, control flow of work to ensure maximum use of available capacity and effective use of labor, tools and equipment
- Monitors daily operations to identify and resolve problem areas relating to staffing, scheduling, tooling, quality, and production line arrangement.
- Directly manage the daily production process and make necessary adjustments as needed to realize goals and meet customer needs.
- Train individual employees in the company's processes.
- Ensure that safety and other company policies and processes are followed.
- Manage Production staff
- Provide prompt problem solving for key issues, driving through from root cause identification, containment, problem resolution, and ensuring repeat issues are avoided.
Production Manager qualifications and experience include:
- Experience as a manufacturing production
manager in a lean environment working with quality control systems,
preferably in aerospace, electronics, or medical device as well as in a
- Previous supervisor or manager experience
- Excellent short- and long-term planning, statistical, and organizational skills, including ability to effectively plan, track, and adjust human, material, and other resource needs
- Highly computer proficient; confident using capacity planning tools, data analysis programs, and Microsoft Office Suite tools
- Knowledge of manufacturing operational systems, best practices, processes, and technology
- Continuous Improvement environment experience desired
Pay: $100k-110k DOE
Schedule: Due to the amount of production, this position could require overtime.
Benefits: This position offers benefits such as medical, dental, and
vision coverage, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan.
Location: Kokomo, IN
If you are interested in this Production Manager position with a leading medical manufacturing company that is making a BIG difference,
apply online today. Or call 425-658-2034 to speak to a Recruiter right away.
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager for TERRA's Technical and Professional Staffing Division. I love the new adventures that await me every day and the satisfaction and reward of bringing the right client and candidate together. But the best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine! I enjoy golfing with my husband, of nearly 25 years and spending time with my 3 children and 3 granddaughters.