Posted August 5, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:00am to 3:30pm with OT
One of the Northwest’s most successful manufacturers has openings in their Auburn facility for a Production Assembler to join their growing teams. These are temp-to-hire openings that provide competitive pay and excellent benefits.
This is a great full-time opportunity to start a long-term production career. There is plenty of room for advancement at this company, they recognize and reward employees who give 100%!
Production assembler applicants must be comfortable working with hand tools, working around machinery, and are comfortable working in a team environment. It’s hard work and sometimes long hours, but there are lots of rewards!
Production Assembler Job Duties:
- Assembling commercial and residential door frames and parts
- Using hand tools for production
- Measuring parts for accuracy to assemble
- 3 months of recent production experience
- Able to read a tape measure and pass tape measure test
- Able to lift 60+ lbs. on a regular basis
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
How are we keeping you safe during COVID:
- Masks Must be worn at all times
- Sanitation of each station pre and post shift
- Sanitation of all tools and equipment between shifts
- Any Employee reporting Illness is put on 72HR Hold before returning to work to ensure no COVID Signs or Symptoms
Benefits upon conversion:
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Quarterly Bonus Safety Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Holiday pay and generous PTO Plan
Transportation: This position is not bus accessible so personal reliable transportation is needed
Day: 6am-2:30pm Mon-Fri Regular Overtime
Graveyard: 8p-4:30a Sun-Thurs Regular Overtime
Dayshift- $14.50/hour, get paid weekly, every Friday!
Graveyard- 15.20 /hour, get paid weekly, every Friday!
Apply online now for this production assembler role! or call 253-568-8545 to learn more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tacoma team. I enjoy that my position allows me to meet and interact with so many talented people. I love to make an impact in people’s lives and help them find the right position. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family, watching my son play soccer and just relaxing.