Production Assembly - 2nd And 3rd Shifts
Posted August 12, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 2nd and 3rd shifts
If you have an eye for detail and at least 6 months of experience working in a production or manufacturing role, this Production Assembly position could be a good fit for you.
A manufacturing company in Downtown Denver that manufactures pedestals and hardwood desk tiles for both residential and commercial use is currently hiring production workers for its assembly team.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire job openings that offer steady pay, set schedules and a clean, organized work environment.
Openings are on 2nd and 3rd shift.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their skill set and who wants to work for a good company that has a cool and modern facility.
Production Assembly Job Duties:
- QC finished parts
- Counting parts and packaging them
- Assemble parts
- Lift and stack boxes on pallets
This employer is committed
to workplace safety.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees against COVID-19:
- Temperature checks are done at start of shift
- Work spaces and common areas are sanitized throughout the day
- Controlled access – no outside visitors allowed on-site
- Social distancing is being practiced
- Masks and gloves are provided
Production Assembly Qualifications:
- 6 months experience working in manufacturing or production
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without accommodation
- Comfortable being on feet for 8-10 hours a day
- 2nd shift - Monday to Friday, 3:00pm to 11:30pm
3rd Shift - Monday to Friday, 10:30pm to 7:00am
Pay: $15.75 to $16/hr. You will get paid every Friday!
Location: Downtown Denver
Apply now for this production assembly role or give us a call at 303-479-3399 to speak to a recruiter right away. We look forward to speaking with you!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Denver-Aurora team. I love being able to find the right fit for clients and candidates. The best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!