Assembly - Cabinet Manufacturing
Posted July 27, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift, Mon-Fri, 6AM-3:30PM
Looking for immediate, full-time employment where you can earn a steady income and great benefits in Monroe, WA
If you have at least 6 months of manufacturing or assembly experience under your belt, this Assembly role could be a great fit for you.
This position is with a leading cabinet manufacturing company. It is a temp-to-hire job opportunity with a Monday through Friday schedule.
In this Assembly role, you will be:
- assembling wood cabinets – and ensuring they are put together carefully
- occasionally asked to help package and tape up some of the cabinets to get them ready for shipment
- using adhesives, nail guns and staple guns to assemble cabinets
Some of the parts can be heavy and you will be working with a team to lift.
You will train with an experienced team of professionals who are very skilled at what they do. This is a great opportunity to learn from a great group of people, build your skill set and learn about woodworking!
This employer takes care of its employees and provides a safe workplace environment.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
- Temperature checks every morning
- Cleaning every two hours throughout the warehouse
- Work stations are spaced out
- Masks required
- Comfortable lifting 50 lbs.
- Experience using hand tools
- Previous assembly experience preferred
- Day shift: Monday-Friday 6:00AM-3:30PM
Benefits upon conversion:
- Retirement savings
Pay: $16/hr. Payday is every Friday.
Location: Monroe, WA
Interested in this Monroe assembly position with a great manufacturing company? Apply online. Or if you would like to speak to someone right away, or simply want to learn more, call 206-453-2852.Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Everett team. My favorite thing about being an Staffing Manager is helping people change their lives for the better! It is also satisfying to help my clients prosper by finding them great talent.