Interview Scheduling Coordinator- Office Call Center
Posted August 12, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Thursday, 9AM-6PM, and Friday 8AM-5PM
This is an exciting opportunity for people who enjoy using their customer service experience to help make a difference in the lives of others and are interested in working in an office setting.
About the Interview Scheduling Coordinator Opportunity
As an Interview Scheduling Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for individuals interested in finding career opportunities through TERRA.
A typical day for you would involve:
- phone communication with applicants
- connecting applicants with recruiters in our branches across the country
- completing data entry
- partnering with any and all of the TERRA branches to help support growth
Here’s what we are doing to keep our employees safe at work from COVID-19:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- Social Distancing
- Masks required (and provided)
- Utilize technology and virtual meetings when possible to minimize expose to the public
Interview Scheduling Coordinator Requirements:
- 1+ year’s work experience in a customer service industry with high-volume call experience
- Previous multi-line phone experience is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook programs.
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Pay: $16.00 – 18.00 per hour
Benefits and Perks We Offer:
- Paid community service options
- 3 weeks of PTO per year and a paid day off for your birthday!
- Multiple company events per year
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with generous match
- 8 paid holidays
- 3 weeks of paid parental leave
- Team celebrations for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Regular snack and beverage deliveries
Location: Everett, Washington
At TERRA, our mission is “Success Stories Created Daily” and as an Interview Scheduling Coordinator you would be responsible for kicking off someone’s success story!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join a dynamic, growing and award-winning company that offers amazing training and benefits! And there is definite room for career growth!
If you are interested in this Interview Scheduling Coordinator role and want to join a team of individuals who are committed to helping others become successful, contact 206.453.2852 and ask for Brittany .
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
You helped me find a career I love and you found it fast.