Driver - Warehouse
Posted August 10, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift
If you have at least one year of driving experience, we have a great Driver opportunity where you can earn a steady income with lots of overtime potential, receive great benefits, and have weekends off!
A leading supplier of quality mouldings, doors and residential windows for professional home builders in the Western US has immediate Driver job openings.
This is a great company to work for. They foster growth, love to promote from within, and they offer a competitive benefit package once hired on directly.
They also have a great work environment. The Denver facility has about 80 employees, and one of the things employees have said they love most is their co-workers. They all work together as a team and support and help each other whenever needed.
Driver Job Duties:
- Drive and load and unload trucks
- Deliver product to customer sites.
- Partner with scheduler to verify routes
- Verify paperwork and order information
- Manifest all deliveries and take pictures of job sites
- Provide excellent customer service
The job market is likely to get very competitive again soon. Now is the perfect time to get your foot in the door of a booming industry and set yourself apart from other job seekers.
- Clean driving record
- 1 year of delivery driver experience
- 6 months experience in customer service
- Able to life 75lbs – 100lbs safely
- Construction experience preferred, but not required
We know you might have some questions about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees against COVID-19:
- All employees are required to wear face masks
- Temperature checks are done before the start of your shift
- Sanitizing is done twice a day
Schedule: Day Shift
- Monday to Friday, 6am until you’re done
- 50-hour weeks – lots of OT!
Pay: $18/hr or DOE
- Full medical
- Profit sharing
Location: West Denver
If you’re wanting to feel valued and a part of a team, and looking for a company you can grow with, this driver position is for you! Apply now, or call 303-479-3399 to speak to a recruiter right away.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager for the TERRA Aurora team. I love connecting with candidates, discovering their passions and being able to place them with the right client. People work for people, so ensuring I find the right fit for both the client and candidate is my goal! The best part of my job is being able to have a positive impact on people's lives. I love helping to create success stories!