Posted July 27, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, 8am-5pm, varies
A first-class medical device company that is powerhouse in the life-sustaining ventilator space, is currently looking to add a Test Engineer to its team.
This is a full-time, direct hire role that offers competitive benefits.
This company is experiencing tremendous growth, especially now as the demands of ventilators continues to rise. This is a great opportunity to not only grow your career, but also to make a difference in the world and save countless lives!
They are looking for motivated Test Engineer to help guide the company forward by providing robust, reliable test and data solutions.
In this role, you will own all aspects of test strategy, implementation and maintenance of test solutions for all locations. You will also work with others on the continuous improvement of test and process validation procedures, to ensure sufficient monitoring and control of manufacturing processes.
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
• Formulate and lead the test engineering strategy and implementation to meet business goals.
• Develop automated test solutions suitable for the manufacturing and testing of life-sustaining, medical devices.
• Work with other engineers and leadership to continuously drive best practice in test development, documentation and validation.
• Consistently meet development deadlines and work with engineers and leadership to create project schedules and manage project priorities.
• Maintain and sustain existing test stations using primarily LabVIEW
• Collaborate with R&D and Ops engineering in test solution design.
• Conduct ROI analysis of automated solutions involving production capacity and yield.
• Communicate status reports of all projects in flight and track overall test station health.
• Define test requirements involving electronics and pneumatics.
• Champion the use of test and process validation per quality work instructions.
Test Engineer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Engineering, Information technology, Mathematics, or related field
• Five (5)+ years Test Stand experience
• Previous experience working in a medical device or highly regulated environment a plus
• Knowledge of test and process validation documentation structure and required elements
• Familiar with LabVIEW applications
Pay: $80K-$100K DOE
Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan.
Location: Kokomo, IN
If you are interested in this Test Engineer role with a leading medical manufacturing company that is making a BIG difference, apply online today. Or call 206.538.6789 to speak to a Recruiter right away.
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Technical Recruiter, I find it rewarding to watch candidates achieve their goals of pivoting into new professional roles or even brand new careers. I also have the privilege of helping companies increase their success by helping them overcome hiring roadblocks. At TERRA, we are in the business of helping people improve their lives, which inspires me every single day.