Entry-Level Grounds Maintenance
Posted August 12, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm, OT available!
Are you looking for full-time work that offers steady hours, stable income, and is hiring immediately? If you enjoy physical, active work, this may be a great fit for you.
A leader in recycling and disposal solutions is looking to add entry-level Groundskeeper to their team.
This is a great entry-level temporary-to-hire cleaning employment opportunity and your chance to be part of an essential company that takes great care of its employees provides a safe working environment and embraces culture and diversity in the workplace.
That's right - no experience necessary to be part of this team. All you need is a desire to learn and jump right in! This company also offers a lot of growth and advancement opportunities and have been known to promote and train employees in new positions such as Forklift, Machine Operation, and even Machine Maintenance!
Here is what you’d be doing as a groundskeeper:
- Working outside to maintain and clean the grounds
- Picking up debris from trucks depositing recycled items such as paper, cardboard, soda cans, etc.
- Operating a leaf blower
- Steel-toed boots (Available for purchase in the TERRA Staffing Group office)
- Comfortable being on your feet for the entire shift
- Working outside for the majority of your shift
Benefits upon conversion:
- PTO and holiday pay
- Medical, vision, dental
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- And more!
Location: Woodinville, WA
Pay: Starting at $15, get paid weekly!
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
- All employees are following CDC guidelines, including social distancing and wearing masks
- Work gloves, face masks, face shield, and protective eye wear is provided and required of each employee
- Daily sanitation of equipment and facility
Apply online today for this immediately hiring Groundskeeper position! Or feel free to call (425) 822-2929 to speak to a recruiter about this opportunity right away.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.