Warehouse Order Picker - Swing Shift
Des Moines, WA
Des Moines, WA
Posted August 7, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 2:30pm - 11:00pm
We have a fantastic Warehouse Order Picker openings available with consistent full-time hours and steady, long-term employment at a well-established distribution company in Des Moines, Wa.
If you have previous warehouse or order picking experience using RF scanners and are comfortable working in a fast-paced role with lots of potential for career growth, this could be a great fit for you.
This company specializes in aerospace parts distribution for large Fortune 500 companies, and is hiring immediately for Warehouse Order Pickers on their Swing Shift team.
This is a temp-to-hire position and you will be working in a fast-paced, safety-conscious work environment.
You will be successful here if you are detail-oriented, enjoy a busy work day, understand the importance of safety, and have high standards for quality.
Warehouse Order Picker responsibilities:
- Computer data entry
- Order verification
- RF scanner use
- Order picking
- Other warehouse duties as needed
This client has safety COVID-19 practices in place including:
- using masks
- sanitizer stations
- temperature checks upon arrival
- practicing social distancing
Warehouse Order Picker Requirements:
- Proficient Data Entry Computer Skills
- Understands packaging, ordering picking and order verification
- Receiving experience a plus
- Experience with RF Scanners
Reasons to apply:
- Get paid every week with full-time hours guaranteed + overtime available
- Gatorade and water provided to help with the heat
- Weekends off!
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Upon conversion: medical, dental, vision, 401K and more!
Swing shift schedule:
- Monday - Friday, with overtime at times for monthly inventory on Saturday
- 2:30pm - 11:00pm
Location: Des Moines, WA.
If you're interested in this Warehouse
Order Picker position, Apply Today! Or call 425-793-5460 to speak to a
recruiter right away.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with the TERRA Tukwila team. I am passionate about customer service, and the daily opportunities to connect the right client and candidate together. I love fostering amazing relationships that provide so many talented people new career adventures!