Food Production - Bakery
Posted July 31, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Days, Swings, Nights
If you have experience in production, food production, or bakery production, we have the perfect role for you.
A local well-known food production bakery is currently looking to grow its bakery production team. There are two locations in the Central District of Seattle and in South Seattle, with openings in both, however many of their employees commute from Des Moines area and ample parking is provided.
This company makes some of the Northwest's most respected baked goods, and has been in business for over 100 years. Some of the treats they make include breads, cookies, pies, and doughnuts - that are seen in bakeries and grocery stores across the country.
This temp-to-hire placement job opportunity offers full time hours with competitive pay and benefits.
Bakery Food Production worker duties include:
- Lifting, moving, and placing items relating to the production processes assigned
- Identify, count, sort and visually inspect bakery items.
- Accurately record any product analysis data or counts.
- Maintain workflow from production conveyors.
- Related duties as assigned.
Qualifications for this Bakery Food Production role:
- Previous experience in a similar production position
- 1-year experience in a non-food related production position
- The ability to stand for a large part of the day
Schedule: Must be able to work all times of the day and night, and be able to work all days of the week. Varying schedule of day shift, swing shift, and night shift based on production needs Monday-Sunday.
We know you might have some questions about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
- All employees wear masks while working and in the common areas (provided by employer)
- They are adhering to social distancing standards
- Workplace cleaning and sanitizing occurs multiple times daily
- Limiting number of people on each floor and in the building
Benefits upon conversion:
- Union benefits
- Paid holidays at 6 months and additional 3 "floating" holidays
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision benefits at 90 days
Location: Seattle- Central District and the SoDo neighborhoods, reliable transportation required due to changing shift times, parking provided!
Ready to start a long-term opportunity as a Bakery Food Production worker with an iconic Northwest company? Apply today or call Lamar at 206-405-3300 to learn more about this opportunity.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the Seattle team. Every day I look forward to the responsibility that I have to our clients and candidates to find the solutions to their unique employment requirements. I especially enjoy all the opportunities this job affords to meet new people and make meaningful connections.