Posted July 31, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F 8am-5pm
Amazing opportunity for candidates with previous warehouse experience! This is a full-time, temporary to hire position with a local HVAC and plumbing supply store, who has been awarded "Top Workplaces" for 5 years!!
With an opportunity to become a permanent employee after only 2 months, this company invests in their employees by providing forklift training to continue to grow and develop your skill set!
Known for their quality, this position plays a huge role in the everyday lives of peoples homes and workplaces heating and air conditioning systems! As business is growing, they are increasing their team to ensure they meet the growing demand.
Warehouse duties will include:
- Preparing orders for shipment
- Locating, picking and packing orders
- Material handling with pallet jack or forklift
- Climbing ladders and using step stools to collect items
- 1 year minimum experience in warehouse/ packaging roles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow spoken directions and read written instruction
- Comfortable lifting up to 50lbs
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with flexibility to start earlier
Pay: $17-18/hr DOE Pay day is every Friday. That's right, you get paid weekly!
Location: North Seattle (Ballard Neighborhood)
We know you might have some questions about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety.
Here are some safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees for COVID-19:
- Providing PPE for all employees
- Increased sanitation processes
- Enforcing social distancing guidelines
This company is looking to add an upbeat and energetic employee to their warehouse team- if this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Apply today or call/text Mary (206) 405-3300!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The office staff is very helpful. Very pleasant to talk with and they answer all the questions that I may have. I have been getting good steady work as well.