Posted August 11, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm
Do you have exceptional Executive Administrative experience and are looking for an opportunity to work with a growing company that puts their employees first? Then this could be the right fit for you!
A manufacturing company in Bothell is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to add to their team.
This industry leading company manufactures pipe products for the waterworks industry and they're eager to add to their growing team.
This is a full-time opportunity, and your chance to expand and challenge your critical thinking and administrative skills in a rapidly growing company that is dedicated to integrating technology and provided the highest quality of customer service.
Executive Assistant Duties:
- Work along side the CEO & President to field phone calls and check their voicemails
- Arrange domestic and international flights/travel arrangements for CEO & President
- Order supplies when necessary
- Pay invoices specific to the company
- HR administrative and general clerical related tasks
- Event planning
Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- 4+ years of recent experience supporting a senior level team
- Experience with setting up traveling arrangements and managing a third-party calendar
- Exceptional critical thinking skills and the ability to dissect high volume of information
- Proficient in MS Office- Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in related field is preferred
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm
Salary: $55K+ Depending on experience
Location: Bothell, WA
Interested in this Executive Assistant position? Apply online or call our office at 425-355-7223 to hear more.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.