Posted July 31, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 1:30pm - 10pm, must be flexible
Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician with at least 3 years of experience, who is looking for a new opportunity with an innovative company that offers competitive benefits and job security? If so, then this could be a great job for you!
This Hawaii-based company produces Japanese-inspired desserts and continues to set and raise the bar producing quality products. In addition to being a leader in their industry, they also value and take care of their employees.
They are currently looking to add a talented leader to their Maintenance team.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees from COVID-19:
- All employees will be required to have their temperature taken prior to shift start
- All employees will wear masks, gloves and full PPE
- Lunches and breaks spread out to comply with social distancing
Maintenance Lead Job Responsibilities:
- Install and Maintain production machines
- Perform emergency or unscheduled repairs on machines
- Performs mechanical skills including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and repair
- Complies with OSHA Safety and Health Rules
- Walking, bending, stooping and lifting 50 lbs regularly, 100 lbs occasionally
This is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity. Perfect for someone who wants to engage the workforce and assist in improving processes and deliver results.
Full benefits package upon hire includes:
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for the employee, spouse, and eligible dependents
- Paid Vacation
- Sick/personal days
- 401K with 3% profit sharing match
- Uniforms provided
Maintenance Lead Requirements:
- 3-5 years of maintenance experience
- Electrical industry a plus
- Experience with welding a huge plus
- Experience in Dairy Manufacturing is strongly preferred
Schedule: Monday - Friday, flexible to work 1st or 2nd shift
- Must be flexible to work nights and/or weekends
- Must be available to be on call
Pay: starting at $25/HR
Do you have the drive to lead a World Class manufacturing and food production company? If so, apply online today for this Maintenance Technician role, or call 623-321-5151 to speak to a recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Phoenix team. I love meeting job seekers, hearing their stories and connecting with them on a personal level. It is very rewarding to find them the right fit, follow them on their journey and watch them grow! When I am not at work, I enjoy hockey, Sunday night football and exploring Arizona.