Entry - Level Warehouse Receiving
Posted August 10, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day, Swing, and Grave
Are you looking for an entry-level warehouse opportunity that will provide you with full time hours and income stability with a company that cares about your safety and well-being? Then this Entry-level Warehouse Receiver position is the job for you!
The distribution center for a well-known value retailer is looking to add to their Warehouse Receiving team. You will be working with a wide variety of products that will be going to retail stores all across the country. You will feel like you are part of this team on day 1 – they have 1/1 (socially distant) training and will train at your pace! They are picking up for the upcoming holidays and have steady, consistent work for you.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity with multiple opening across all shifts.
What you will be doing as an Entry Level Warehouse Receiver:
- Unloading inbound trucks by hand
- Build pallets of product with the same sku
- Use an electric pallet jack to move finished pallets to the staging area
This Entry-Level Warehouse Receiver Role offers:
- Full-time hours + overtime
- Weekly pay (Get paid every Friday)
- Monday-Friday schedule, no weekends
- Paid on the job training
- Benefits package 100% provided when hired by the employer
- Safe workplace
This retail distribution center is focused on your safety and creating a safe workplace environment.
Here are some of the steps they are taking for COVID-19 prevention:
- Sanitation after every shift of all equipment and work stations
- Masks required at all times
- Health screenings
- Strict visitor policies.
Warehouse Receiver Requirements:
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Ability to be on your feet all day
- High attention to detail
- Day: Monday-Friday 6 am-2:30 pm
- Swing: Monday-Friday 2 pm-10:30 pm
- Grave: Sunday-Thursday 10 pm-6:30 am
Pay by Shift:
- Day: $16.50/hour
- Swing: $17.25/hour
- Grave: $18.50/hour.
- *All shifts currently receiving a $2/hr. COVID-19 premium*
Benefits upon conversion include:
- 401K plan with company match
- PTO - 8 paid holidays, vacation time, and paid volunteer days
- Employer paid (100%) Insurance coverage options for medical, dental, vision
- And more!
Location: Ridgefield, Washington. This location is not bus accessible, reliable transportation is required.Apply now for this Entry-Level Warehouse Worker position! Or call 360-713-9200 to schedule an interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver Team. I love working with a variety of people from different backgrounds and experiences, learning about their passions and matching them to the perfect job!