Posted August 3, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift
Do you have machine operating experience and are looking for a new opportunity that will give you full time hours and opportunities for overtime? Then this Machine Operator position is for you!
A company that is best known for manufacturing playground equipment is looking to add a Machine Operator to their team. This company’s playground equipment ranges from benches, to slides, to swing sets. You can see their products at parks and schools all across the country.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity on the day shift.
What you will be doing as Machine Operator:
- Reading blue prints to build components to specifications
- Operate a cutting machine
- Use hand tools to assemble some small pieces
- Use a tape measure to size parts correctly
- Opportunity to be trained on a press brake
This Machine Operator Role offers:
- Full-time hours + overtime
- Weekly pay (Get paid every Friday)
- Monday-Friday schedule with optional overtime on the weekends
- Paid on the job training
- Benefits package provided when hired by the employer
- Safe workplace
This playground manufacturer is focused on your safety and creating a safe workplace environment.
Here are some of the steps they are taking for COVID prevention:
- Sanitation after every shift of all equipment and work stations
- Masks required at all times
- Health screenings before the start of your shift
- Strict visitor policies.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to be on your feet all day
- High attention to detail and safety
Shift: Day Shift, 5:00 am-2:30 pm
Pay: $18-19 DOE
Benefits upon conversion include:
- 401K plan
- PTO - 8 paid holidays and vacation time
- Insurance coverage options for medical, dental, vision
- And more!
Location: Vancouver, Washington. This location is not bus accessible, reliable transportation is required.
Apply now for this Machine Operator position! Or call 360-713-9200 to schedule an interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver Team. I love working with a variety of people from different backgrounds and experiences, learning about their passions and matching them to the perfect job!