Posted October 15, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 1:00pm to 9:30pm, Monday - Friday
A manufacturing company in Bothell is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to learn and grow with their company!
This company has been in business for over 50 years and is known for producing high quality parts. This industry leading manufactures pipe products for the waterworks industry and they're eager to add a Maintenance Technician to their growing team. This skilled Maintenance Technician will help them keep their machinery and facility in working condition to produce high quality parts.
We know you might have questions or concerns about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. We want to let you know that this employer places a high value on employee health and safety.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Maintaining 6 feet for social distancing
- Everyone is required to wear and face mask
- Thorough cleanings
- Making sure everyone is washing and sanitizing their hands
Maintenance Technician Duties:
- Troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining mechanical machinery and the facility.
- Troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining electrical and pneumatic equipment.
- Assist with metal fabrication- welding, fabricating, and cutting various types of materials.
Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- 4+ years of recent maintenance technician experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong troubleshooting and repairing experience
- Metal fabrication experience including welding is a must
- Experience with reading and interpreting blueprints/schematics/work orders.
Schedule: Swing shift, 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm Monday - Friday. OT is occasionally available. Needs to be open to training on days.
Salary: $28+ per hour, Depending on experience
Competitive benefits package includes: PTO, Medical, Dental & Vision, 401(k), Tuition reimbursement
Location: Bothell, WA
Interviews are happening now! Apply online or call our office at 425-355-7223 to learn more about this opportunity.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.