Posted August 14, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, 7:00am-4:30pm
If you have at least 2 years of experience working in a technical background and have a demonstrated ability to solve problems, this Manufacturing Technician role may be a great career opportunity for you!
This is a full-time, direct hire role that offers competitive benefits.
A leading manufacturing company in Kokomo, Indiana is working around the clock manufacturing a life-saving device that is currently in high-demand.
This company manufactures unique multi-therapy ventilators that double as an oxygen concentrator, cough assist, suction, and nebulizer. These portable ventilators enable patients to not be confined to hospital beds for the rest of their lives.
The need for these ventilators has never been greater. That’s why they are looking to add a Manufacturing Technician to their growing team.
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will work as part of a team and be responsible for executing hands-on troubleshooting procedures, using state of the art diagnostic equipment to test, update, and conduct repairs to products.
The work you do will help save lives!
Manufacturing Technician key responsibilities:
- Perform duties using regular test equipment in accordance with prescribed procedures, practices and specifications.
- Follow detailed instructions in a variety of formats (i.e., drawings, schematics, bills of material, internal procedures or some combination thereof), and report work completed within defined systems
- Interpret test results and evaluate data with oversight
- Understand and meet quality and delivery requirements
- Recognize and report problems with quality, processes, equipment and/or materials to Manager of Manufacturing Engineering and may assist with basic troubleshooting
- Provide hands-on job function training to coworkers as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing best practices
- Follow established procedures and protocols with attention to detail in both performing operations and recording results
- Follow security, safety and testing procedures for all work performed.
You will be successful in this role if you are a fast-learner,
self-motivated, can work effectively under pressure, can follow instructions, and
are comfortable working independently, as well as in a team environment.
Manufacturing Technician Qualifications include:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years applicable experience preferably including 6+ months experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working in a GMP/ISO regulated environment a plus
- General mechanical aptitude
- Strong technical skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Excellent ability to follow written and verbal instructions
Pay: $20-$28/hr DOE
Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan.
Location: Kokomo, Indiana
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Technician role with a leading medical manufacturing company that is making a BIG difference, apply online today. Or call 206.538.6789 to speak to a Recruiter right away.Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Technical Recruiter, I find it rewarding to watch candidates achieve their goals of pivoting into new professional roles or even brand new careers. I also have the privilege of helping companies increase their success by helping them overcome hiring roadblocks. At TERRA, we are in the business of helping people improve their lives, which inspires me every single day.