CMM Quality Technician
Posted September 15, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Thursday 6:30am-5:15pm
Looking to put your CMM Quality Technician experience to good use with a company with great growth potential? A local manufacturing company is hiring! This full time, temp to hire opportunity could be the perfect fit for you!
This company manufactures premium mobile HVAC units for heavy-duty commercial and military vehicles. Founded here in Seattle in 1965, this local company takes pride in their work and their employees. They offer a positive work environment and opportunities to learn new skills in other areas. If you are hardworking and committed to safety and quality, this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a well-know manufacturing company.
Terra Staffing Group and our client are keeping your safety as our number one priority. Here are some on-site safety measures you should be aware of:
- Social Distancing measures are enforced throughout facility
- Gloves and masks are provided on site with the option to use your own as well
- Employee and visitor temperatures are taken on arrival
- Hand sanitizer and designated hand washing stations
CMM Quality Technician Responsibilities:
- Performs inspections and audits of products being processed for compliance to drawings and specifications.
- Exercises independent judgement to accept or reject product and interpret drawings.
- Reviews Statistical Process Control Charts on a daily basis to monitor discrepancies and corrective action effectiveness.
- Communicate with external suppliers via email and phone.
CMM Quality Technician Qualifications:
- Minimum 12 month of previous QA experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Coordinate Measuring Machine experience
- Ability to read and interpret GD&T standards
- Ability to use computers and computer applications such as Word, Excel and Access
- Clean and well-maintained work environment
- Steady, full time hours with Fridays off!
- Great benefits upon conversion including: 401K with company match, paid time off, medical/dental/vision, 12 paid holidays throughout the year (including a "winter break" in December!)
- Friendly, supportive management team
- Monday-Thursday 6:30am-5:15pm
- $20-$22/hr DOE
- Voluntary OT is available
- Pay day is every Friday
- Tukwila, WA (bus accessible!)
- Parking available on site
If this CMM Quality Technician job sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today or call us directly at 425-793-5460 and ask for Sam. We look forward to hearing from you!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Tukwila team. I love having the opportunity to change people’s lives by matching clients with the perfect candidates. The greatest part of my job is being able to make a real impact and create success stories.