Graveyard Machine Operator
Posted September 23, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:00pm-6:00am on a 2,2,3 schedule
Be part of the change! If you are passionate about giving back environmentally or leading the change in healthcare and keeping the public safe during this time, apply today!
This company is the nation's leading manufacturer of products that absorb oil spills and other industrial hazards. With the current demands, this company has also adapted its manufacturing to make filters for medical-grade face masks!
They have multiple positions on all shifts for full-time, temp-to-hire Machine Operators. They offer competitive wages, as well as endless growth opportunities should you choose to pursue them.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
Produce and package fabric products into machinery
Identify and react to production problems
Perform setups and changeovers as needed
Make machine adjustments using basic hand tools
- Full-time hours with overtime available
- On the job training that includes cross-training in more skilled roles
- A growing company that offers stable employment
- Great benefits upon conversion, including a wellness program that pays you to take a Wellness Exam!
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry 50 pounds
- Perform physical labor (climb, bend, lift, etc)
- Mechanically inclined
- Knowledge of how to use hand tools
Terra Staffing Group and our client are keeping your safety as our number one priority. Here are some on-site safety measures you should be aware of:
- Social Distancing measures are enforced throughout the facility
- Gloves and masks are provided on-site with the option to use your own as well
- Employee and visitor temperatures are taken on arrival
- Hand sanitizer and designated handwashing stations
- 6:00pm-6:00am 12 hour shifts on 2,2,3 schedule
- With this schedule, you work 2 days, get the next 2 days off, then work 3 days and get the next 2 days off
- More days off throughout the year because of the schedule
- $16-$20/hr PLUS night shift differential.
- OT is available
- Payday is every Friday
- Kent, WA - unfortunately not bus accessible, will need reliable transportation
If this graveyard shift Machine Operator job sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today or call us directly at 425-793-5460 and ask for Sam. We look forward to hearing from you!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Tukwila team. I love having the opportunity to change people’s lives by matching clients with the perfect candidates. The greatest part of my job is being able to make a real impact and create success stories.