Warehouse Receiving Clerk
Posted September 16, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8:00am - 5:00pm
This Alaskan shipping company, located in the Gerogetown area, is immediately hiring an energetic, multi-tasker to join their Warehouse Receiving Associate team. This company provides full-time, consistent work, with opportunity to grow in the warehouse transportation industry. They are an established, family owned company, that has been shipping materials around the world since 1937.
Warehouse Receiving Associate,
you’ll be providing customer service while working in a shipping and warehouse environment. You will be working closely with the office logistics manager, enabling you to learn the transportation logistics industry. This opportunity is perfect for someone who is looking to expand their skill set with a well-respected transportation company. You'll be gaining experience in shipping logistics, receiving, administrative, and customer service responsibilities.
Primary Warehouse-Receiving Associate Responsibilities include:
- Inputting, processing, and maintaining orders in the shipping tracking system
- Receiving orders for shipment
- Phone answering, client interaction, email correspondence
- Ensuring proper shipping paperwork and procedures are followed and tracked
- Working with customers, trucking companies & warehouse to meet shipment deadlines
- Open to working OT, it can get busy
- face masks
- social distancing
- limited customer foot traffic
Warehouse Receiving Associate Qualifications:
- Ability to multi-task and think on your feet
- Customer Service experience and phone skills
- Proficient with Office, Word, Outlook, Data Entry
- Ability to learn new computer programs
- Experience with the shipping and freight industry a plus
8:00am-5:00pm (may fluctuate slightly) overtime available
Pay: $17.00 per hour
Location: South Seattle (Georgetown
area - Bus accessible and plenty of parking
Don't miss this opportunity! If this Warehouse Receiving Associate role sounds like the right fit for you, apply online today. Or
call 425-793-5460 to speak with Shari.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with the TERRA Tukwila team. I am passionate about customer service, and the daily opportunities to connect the right client and candidate together. I love fostering amazing relationships that provide so many talented people new career adventures!