Warehouse Associate - Recycle
Posted September 24, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
Are you passionate about cleaning, recycling, and providing solutions for the environment? This company is looking for individuals who can assist them in their recycling department providing solutions for effective and efficient cleanup of industrial and environmental spills.
This company is an innovative leader in the environmental spill control industry and is the nation's leading manufacturer of recyclable cleanup products and solvents. They are looking to add multiple warehouse associate roles to their team.
In this entry-level role, your day would never be the same and often asked to wear many hats. You could be asked to sweep and clean, prepare and box, or organize warehouse materials. No experience, no problem!
Terra Staffing Group and our client are keeping your safety as our number one priority. Here are some on-site safety measures you should be aware of:
- Social Distancing measures are enforced throughout the facility
- Gloves and masks are provided on-site with the option to use your own as well
- Employee and visitor temperatures are taken on arrival
- Hand sanitizer and designated handwashing stations
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Cleaning/Maintaining warehouse organization
- Feeding stuffing into fabric casings
- Full-time hours with overtime available
- On the job training that includes cross-training in more skilled roles
- A growing company that offers stable employment
- Great benefits upon conversion, including a wellness program that pays you to take a Wellness Exam!
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Perform physical labor (climb, bend, lift, etc)
- Ability to be on feet 8 hours
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment a plus but not required
- Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
- OT is available
- Payday is every Friday
- Kent, WA- reliable vehicle needed, not easily accessible by bus
If this Warehouse Associate job sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today or call us directly at 425-793-5460 and ask for Sam. We look forward to hearing from you!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Tukwila team. I love having the opportunity to change people’s lives by matching clients with the perfect candidates. The greatest part of my job is being able to make a real impact and create success stories.