Posted September 24, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday; 6:30am-3pm
Do you have 3-5 years experience as an Electrical Maintenance Technician? If so, then we have a Full-Time, Temp to Hire position available for a high-level Electrical Maintenance Technician looking for an opportunity to work in manufacturing.
You will be working as a Maintenance Tech for an established wire (copper wire) and cable manufacturer in the West Valley. You will be performing both preventative maintenance and repairs on all of their equipment, but this position will have a strong focus on primarily electrical work. This company has been in business for over 50 years. They provide stability and growth opportunities, as well as an environment with a strong family feel!
- Maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues
- Experienced in pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Perform preventative maintenance and troubleshoot equipment consistently
- Ability to reach mechanical and electrical blueprints
- Experience with PLC’s and Allen Bradley
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Maintenance Technician in Manufacturing
- Experience with electrical and hydraulic systems
- Experience with PLC's and Allen Bradley
- Able to be on your feet for 10 hours a day
- Able to lift 50lbs consistently throughout shift
**We know you might have some questions about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety**
Here are some safety measures this company has in place to protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Mandatory mask-wearing by employees if unable to maintain 6 ft social distancing
- Limiting the number of people in one area at a time
- Sanitizing equipment in between use
- Temperature checks upon arrival
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6:30am to 3:00pm. Overtime available for extra money!
Location: West Phoenix
Pay: $22/hr or DOE/ get paid every Friday!
If you are self-motivated and enjoy working independently, then this Maintenance Technician job is for you! Apply now, or call us today at 623.321.5151!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Phoenix team. I enjoy creating success stories and love having the opportunity to build strong relationships with our clients and candidates. I recently moved to the Phoenix area from Nebraska and I can’t wait to bring my positive Midwestern values to the team!