General Labor - Manufacturing
Posted September 24, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday, shift times variable
Do you want to get your foot in the door of a Manufacturing Facility? We have Temp-to-hire, full-time opportunity for someone looking to learn a new skill doing General Labor in a Manufacturing Industry! In this role, some of your responsibilities include wire cutting, palletizing orders, inventory, and keeping the area organized.
This National, family-owned company has been in business for over 50 years! They are one of a kind in the Arizona market and specialize in copper wire for construction, plumbing, and new build homes! They value their employees and have tons of opportunity for growth!
This General Labor Position is on a Swing shift
General Labor - Wire Cutter Job Duties include:
- Wire cutting
- building pallets
- processing orders specific to customer needs
- Record material information, i.e. item number, location, damage, etc.
- General Labor
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Manufacturing or Warehouse environment
- Ability to read a tape measure and basic math skills
- Ability to work in temperatures comparable to outside
**We know you might have some questions about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety**
Here are some safety measures this company has in place to protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Mandatory mask wearing by employees if unable to maintain 6 ft. social distancing
- Limiting the number of people in one area at a time
- Sanitizing equipment in between use
- Temperature checks upon arrival
Parking: Free parking, bus accessible
Schedule: Monday through Friday,Swing shift 3:00PM - 11:00PM. Must be flexible to work both.
Training: This General Labor opportunity offers lots of training and development of new skills including Forklift operation.
Pay: $14.00 per hour, + $1.00 shift differential, get paid every Friday!
If this sounds like your next General Labor opportunity, please apply now! OR Call 623-321-5151
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Phoenix team. I enjoy creating success stories and love having the opportunity to build strong relationships with our clients and candidates. I recently moved to the Phoenix area from Nebraska and I can’t wait to bring my positive Midwestern values to the team!