Forklift Operator- Stand Up
Posted September 14, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F 8a to 4:30p (Overtime Available)
Looking to be part of a FAST paced warehouse environment with the benefit of Consistent Full-Time Hours and a Steady Pay Check?
A distribution warehouse in South Phoenix is looking for a Stand-Up Forklift Operator who will help assist with unloading trailers and processing large orders. This company distributes a variety of small kitchen appliances and is a top distributor for Amazon as well.
This company is located on the Phoenix Tempe boarder.
As a Stand-Up Forklift Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Labeling and packaging product
- Picking/packing/shipping in a high-volume warehouse
- Pulling product from a pick slip using a scan gun
- Unloading trucks and palatalizing
Why this is a great opportunity as a Stand up Forklift Operator:
- You will be active and moving around – no being stuck at a desk all-day
- You’ll get paid EVERY Friday
- You-Tube Tutorials with Small Kitchen Appliances that they distribute (free food samples often!)
- There is potential for growth
- Consistent 40-hours with the occasional opportunity for overtime
Stand-Up Forklift Operator Qualifications:
- Must have a vehicle to commute between their warehouses (only about 1 mile apart)
- Ability to stand for 8 hours/day
- Ability to lift 50 lbs Consistently
- Experience picking, packing, shipping in a high-volume warehouse
- Forklift experience is a PLUS
- Benefits once hired on include: Health, Dental and 401K options
We know you might have questions or concerns about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. We want to let you know that this employer places a high value on employee health and safety.
are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their
employees against Covid-19:
- Mandatory Masks
- Social Distancing
- Sanitation Procedures
- Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30pm with occasional overtime on Saturday.
Don't wait - Apply for this Stand-Up Forklift Operator position today or call our office 480-739-9321 and ask for Jillian!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Mesa Team. I enjoy connecting with both new and existing clients and employees. I love helping streamline the process of talent searching for clients and changing people’s lives.