Entry-Level Manufacturing - Night Shift
Posted September 21, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Tuesday-Sunday 10pm-6:30am
Are you looking for hands-on work with a consistent schedule? This entry-level manufacturing role may be the job for you!
This company has been customizing conveyor belts for several
different industries for over 40 years! They are international and their conveyor belts are manufactured, sold and distributed through a variety of
industries like produce farms, grocery stores, and road construction.
In this entry-level manufacturing role, you would be customizing rubber conveyor belts for customers adding treads with precise measurements. This is a small team with a family-like environment with cross-training in different departments available.
Entry-Level Manufacturing Description:
- You will be standing at a workstation and operating a high temperature heat machine that seals the cleats or treads onto the conveyor belt
- Measure cleat placement with a tape measure
- Use of variety of hand tools such as a box knife
- They are practicing social distancing
- Requiring masks
- Have extra cleaning and sanitation measures in place.
- Comfortable with hand tools
- Ability to use tape measure down to 1/16 inch
- Standing for duration of shift
- Minimum 3 months in manufacturing environment
Benefits upon conversion:
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus (PTO or Cash) with Perfect Attendance
- 401K with company match
- Health Insurance options
- Steady year-round work
- Grave, 10 pm-6:30 am
Location: Vancouver, WA, this location is accessible by bus from certain areas.
Interested in learning more about this Entry-Level Manufacturing position? Call today at 360-713-9200 to get started or apply online!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver Team. I love working with a variety of people from different backgrounds and experiences, learning about their passions and matching them to the perfect job!