Warehouse Team Member
Posted September 23, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:00am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday
We have an immediate opening for a Warehouse Team Member with full-time hours, great schedule, competitive pay, and weekends off!
A local vehicle accessory supplier is looking for a well-rounded Warehouse Team Member to help with order fulfillment. You'll be kitting and packaging individual and large batch customer orders. Items like lug nuts, bolts, locks and other wheel accessories.
It is a smaller company so you'll be helping your team in numerous areas, and using your warehouse skills to support multiple functions. They also make sure to take breaks as a team and relax and have fun together in a break room that has a lot of amenities!
What this company has to offer:
- Competitive pay and Generous PTO upon conversion
- Clean, well organized work environment
- Allotment of your work hours set aside for training and personal development of your choice
- Great break room set up with games, ping-pong table, foosball, and more
- Company management style that allows for employee autonomy and doesn't micro-manage
This temp-to-hire Warehouse Team Member will be joining a company invests strongly in their employees, and focuses on making sure they have created a workplace their employees love coming to.
- Assemble and tape case boxes
- Counting, bagging, weighing, and sealing lug nuts and bolts
- Stacking boxes onto pallets
- Staging and Quality Control of customer orders
- Using a pallet jack
This company is focused on protecting employee safety from COVID 19 by employees the following safety measures:
- requiring face masks
- employing social distancing rules
- increased sanitation routines
- pre-screening questions for symptoms related to covid
Warehouse Team Member job requirements:
- 2+ years of warehouse experience
- High attention to detail
- Familiar with tape gun and pallet jack use
- Able to lift up to 70lbs as needed
Location: Kent, WA - this location is bus accessible
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 4:00pm
If this Warehouse Team Member position sounds like a great fit for you please Apply Today or call 425.793.5460 for more details!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the Tukwila TERRA team. Nothing makes me happier than to make a difference in people’s lives and build long-lasting relationship while doing so. There’s nothing better than helping amazing individuals find careers that feel like home and helping clients find the right person to add to their team. When I’m not in the office, I spend my time hiking the mountain ranges and doing hot yoga.