Shipping And Receiving Associate
Posted September 21, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Looking to work for a company that cares about their employees and offers long term employment and room for growth? This Shipping and Receiving position might be the right fit for you!
Employees there love the schedule: a solid Monday – Friday 8am-5pm!
Not only is this company stable (they’ve been in business for over 70 years), they also are the best in the industry! They specialize in producing products for the compressed air, vacuum, and pumping industries. You’d be working at their Headquarters location in Tigard, OR!
Shipping and Receiving Associate duties include:
- Fulfilling orders of products from a picklist and preparing them for shipping
- Prioritize orders based on projected shipping time
- Unloading inbound materials
- Using UPS computer programs to create shipping labels
- Social distancing is observed throughout the building
- Regular sanitizing of the facility happens throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for all employees
Shipping and Receiving Associate requirements:
- Recent warehouse experience in any of the following areas: Shipping, Receiving, Order Selecting, Material Handling
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. as needed
- Experience team of leaders to learn from
- Many growth opportunities to grow in your positions and cross-train in other departments
- Weekly pay
- Family-like culture
Pay: $16/hr. + DOE
Don’t miss out on this great Shipping and Receiving position! Apply today, or call 503-290-0039 to speak with Olivia for more details.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Attentive staff; they kept looking for something for me and found me a position that met most of my wants. They are always willing to answer my questions. Thank you, Terra Staffing!