SMT Technician - Weekend
Posted October 20, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Friday - Sunday 6:00am - 6:30pm
This is a rare opportunity to work for an award-winning electronics manufacturer in Everett! They are currently looking for a SMT Technician - Weekend, that has 2-3 years SMT machine experience to add to their thriving team! This is a permanent full-time position.
This electronics manufacturer is considered essential during this time as they are helping the cause and producing ventilators. They have won the award for "Best Workplace" and have a strong dedication to customer service. They service industries such as medical, aerospace, military and more!
As the SMT Technician - Weekend, you would be performing basic tests and experiments for process engineering along with recommending corrective action for any decencies.
SMT Technician Responsibilities :
- Contribute to the design, development, and implementation of methods, policies and procedures
- Follow proper Electro Static Discharge (ESD) procedures
- Collect and analyze data
- Work with a customer's personnel on issues related to their product's design quality
- Interpret and explain work instructions, specifications, and the use of manufacturing equipment, tools, fixtures, and jigs, etc
This company places a high value on employee and health safety. They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees from Covid19:
- Providing masks to all employees (you may also bring your own)
- Providing gloves for all employees to wear
- Temperature checking any guests or visitors before they enter the building
SMT Technician Requirements:
- Knowledge of IPC 600 or IPC 610
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Advanced Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint etc)
- Identification of component types, both through-hole and surface mount (capacitors, diodes, relays, crystals, etc)
- MUST have 2-3 years of SMT Operation or Technician experience
- Bill of Material (BOM) reading and AVL interpretation skills along with blueprint/assembly
Someone with great attention to detail and problem solving skills would be a great fit!
- $20/hour + DOE
- Weekend Shift: Friday - Sunday 6:00am - 6:30pm (4-day weekends!)
If you're interested in this SMT Technician - Weekend role, apply online today! Or call 425-355-7223 and ask for Nicole.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!