Industrial Maintenance Technician Lead
Posted October 23, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, 12 hour shifts Alternating 3 or 4 day schedule
Do you have experience with Industrial maintenance and enjoy the satisfaction of successfully troubleshooting while leading a team? We've got a great opportunity for you!
A local food production company is looking for a Industrial Maintenance Technician Lead.
This company makes a large variety of soups that get sent to stores and restaurants around the country.
It is a full-time, direct hire position where you will work with a company that takes great care of their employees.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Lead Responsibilities:
- Leading a team to Installing, repairing, maintaining and troubleshooting equipment and facilities
- Scheduling, delegating, progressing, managing the progress of any maintenance needs
- Training and providing performance coaching to
- Performing adjustments and calibration procedures on equipment
Industrial Maintenance Technician Lead Requirements:
- 5+ years Working knowledge of industrial control systems
- Two year degree, Electronics Certification
- Previous experience and ability in electrical/mechanical troubleshooting
Pay: $34/hour Depending on experience
Schedule: night shift 3 or 4 days 12 hour shifts, 6 pm to 6 am
- Vacation package
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The best thing about being a recruiter at TERRA is working with people. I take pride in connecting talented people with the right position and company. My daughter and I love to take walks in the rain. We love the PNW! I spend a great deal of my time in the mountains in the spring and summer. I enjoy archery as well!