Posted October 15, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F, 5:00 am to 1:30 pm
Looking to grow your mechanical assembly experience? A manufacturing company in Bothell is looking to add mechanical assemblers to their team!
This company has been in business for over 50 years. They manufacture and distribute a wide range of pipe products for the waterworks and waste water industries- all made here in the US! The company prides themselves on their quality or products and their ability to quickly meet requirements for their customers custom designs.
Mechanical Assembler Job Duties:
- Follow work order and drawing to assemble components
- Use hand and power tools to assemble parts together
- Quality check parts to ensure accuracy
- Maintain an on-time production schedule and make adjustments when necessary
- Ensure that you are following safety procedures
Mechanical Assembler requirements:
- 6+ months of experience working in either the manufacturing or production fields
- mechanical assembly experience is highly desired
- Basic math and computer skills
- Experience using hand tools and equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours per day
Schedule: Monday - Friday. OT is occasionally available.
- Day shift: 5:00 am to 1:30 pm
Compensation: $16+/hour depending on experience
Competitive benefits package includes: PTO, Medical, Dental & Vision, 401(k), Tuition reimbursement
Location: Bothell, WA
Interviews are happening now! Apply online or call our office at 425-355-7223 to learn more about this opportunity.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.