Entry Level Packaging
Posted March 1, 2021
Full-time, Temporary, Monday-Friday, 6a-2:30pm
Are you interested in stable, full-time work to keep you busy during the holiday season? This Entry Level Packaging Associate opportunity could be the perfect fit for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the packaging department of a home goods store that has been in NW Industrial Portland for more than 100 years!
As an Entry Level Packaging Associate, you would be wrapping finished product of all sizes to be shipped. All training will be provided! This is a three month, entry level position where you would be working at the flagship location of this creative company with a fun and friendly team!
- Cleaning and sanitation schedule for all common areas and contact surfaces
- Social distance and mask wearing required
- Additional protective equipment available
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6am-2:30pm
Entry Level Packaging Job Requirements:
- Entry level, no specific experience required
- Attention to detail
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Ability to work occasional Saturdays
- Weekly pay - get paid every Friday!
- Set schedule with weekends off!
- Opportunity to work in a creative environment
- Working with a fun and friendly team throughout the Holiday season!
Location: Northwest Industrial area of Portland
Do you think you would be a great fit for this Entry Level Packaging
Associate opportunity? For more information call 503-946-3874 or apply online today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA staff was very polite and respectful. The job I was sent to was wonderful. I really enjoyed going through TERRA staffing.