Posted October 16, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, Multiple Shifts Available
Do you have machine maintenance experience and looking to grow your skills? A well-know manufacturing company in Sultan is looking to add a machine maintenance mechanic to their team!
This company has been in business for over 50 years. They manufacture and distribute a wide range of pipe products for the waterworks and waste water industries- all made here in the US! This company is equipped with high speed, high volume molding and casting machinery and they pride themselves on their quality or products and their ability to quickly meet requirements for their customers custom designs.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Maintaining 6 feet for social distancing
- Everyone is required to wear and face mask
- Thorough cleanings
- Making sure everyone is washing and sanitizing their hands
Machine Maintenance Job Duties:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and perform maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment
- Perform preventative mantainenance on equipment
- Assist with doing building maintenance
- Assist with general custodial duties
- Ensure that you are following safety procedures
Machine Maintenance requirements:
- 1+ years of machine maintenance experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Experience with reading and interpreting blueprints/schematics/work orders.
- Must be willing to assist with custodial duties
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs consistently
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours per day
- Foundry experience is highly desired
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 4p-12:30a, Friday 12p-8:30p , OT is occasionally available.
Compensation: $20+/hour depending on experience
Competitive benefits package includes: PTO, Medical, Dental & Vision, 401(k), Tuition reimbursement
Location: Sultan, WA
Interviews are happening now! Apply online or call our office at 425-355-7223 to learn more about this opportunity.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.