Lift Truck Operator
Posted October 23, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 1st and 2nd shift
Tired of working for employers who don’t value you or the work you do? Come work for a reputable production company that pays Lift Truck Operators more nearly 20% more than other employers in the area!
A state of the art food production company in the Everett area currently has multiple Lift Truck Operator opportunities available. What makes this company special is that they offer great perks to their employees - and they make a tasty product that is distributed to grocery retailers around the country!.
Currently, they are looking to hire full-time Lift Truck Operators. (Openings available on ALL shifts.)
This is a Temp to Hire opportunity.
Previous experience operating a lift truck forklift is needed for this position.
Lift Truck Forklift Operator responsibilities:
- Pulling products for various departments
- Working closely with other teams in the warehouse
- Unloading and loading trucks
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Are comfortable being on your feet for 10+hr shifts
- Have previous lift truck/stand up forklift experience
- Are comfortable working in cooler environments
- Enjoy being active on the job
- Are looking to start a successful career with advancement opportunities
- Enjoy working for employers that reward and value hard work
- Want to work a consistent 40 hours with overtime opportunities
- Want to get paid every week (payday is every Friday)
We know you might have questions or concerns about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. We want to let you know that this employer places a high value on employee health and safety.
They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees. This includes health checks at the start of shift and masks are required to be worn during the entirety of the shift.
Lift Truck Forklift Operator Schedules Available:
- 1st shift: 7 am to 5:30pm or 9am to 7:30pm Sunday to Friday
- 2nd shift 7pm to 5:30am or 9pm to 7:30am Sunday to Friday
Pay: $18/hr or $18.50 for the 2nd shift
Benefits: Upon conversion you would be eligible for medical, dental, vision and 401k.
Apply online today for this lift truck forklift operator position! Or call 425-355-7223 to speak to a recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The best thing about being a recruiter at TERRA is working with people. I take pride in connecting talented people with the right position and company. My daughter and I love to take walks in the rain. We love the PNW! I spend a great deal of my time in the mountains in the spring and summer. I enjoy archery as well!