Posted October 19, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4pm
Are you looking for a full-time position that offers stable work and a consistent schedule? This Electronics Assembly position could be a great fit for you!
A manufacturing company in Tualatin is looking to hire an Electronics Assembler. This company manufactures important technology for schools including speakers, amplifiers, and microphones to make remote learning more accessible!
In this position, you will be inspecting products before they are shipped out to customers. This will include some light assembly, sound testing, as well as picking, packing and shipping of products. This is an entry level position that offers opportunity to gain new skills and advance within the the company.
Job Responsibilities for an Electronics Assembler:
- Test microphones, listen for feedback, insert USB's and check connections
- Identify defects in products using attention to detail
- Pick, pack, and ship products for schools
- Learning from others and cross training in multiple department
- Register new products and update software
Perks/Benefits for and Electronics Assembler:
- Weekly pay - get paid every Friday!
- Work for a company that encourages a strong work life balance
- Have fun at work! Enjoy a game room during your breaks that has a full size ping pong and pool table.
- Enjoy a very thorough and complete training process – this company sets you up for success from the very beginning.
- Minimum of six months in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with technology
- Stand up to 8 hours duration of shift
- Masks provided for employees
- Sanitizing stations set up throughout facility
- Verbal health checks
- Maintaining social distancing
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:30AM-3:30PMIf you like technology, working with your hands, and having a positive impact on society then this Electronics Assembler position is perfect for you! Apply online or call 503-946-3874!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love connecting with people with jobs and the satisfaction of finding the right fit for clients and candidates. I enjoy meeting people who have diverse skillsets and executing a plan for their success!