Warehouse And Production Lead
Posted October 22, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
A Snohomish based manufacturer is looking to add a Warehouse and Production Lead to their growing team! If you are independent and self-directing with at least two-years in a warehouse or production lead role, you would be a great addition to this team! This Warehouse and Production Lead position is a Direct-Hire position!
This Company produces cleaning products that are effective, consistent and environmentally friendly! They pride themselves in manufacturing their products to exact standards, specialize in low volume private label runs, and have their own house brand too. They are experiencing tremendous growth with no plans of slowing down! When you join this team, you will be joining a family-like atmosphere who truly cares about people! They will always have your best interest in mind.
Warehouse and Production Lead Duties:
- Lead others in operation of packaging line
- Monitor operations and address any issues as they arise
- Check-in incoming shipments
- Follow a batch sheet and add chemicals and components to mixing tank
- Ensure quality control parameters are met
If you have strong logic and problem solving skills, you would thrive in this role!
This company places a high value on employee and health safety. They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees from Covid19:
- Providing masks to all employees (you may also bring your own)
- Providing gloves for all employees to wear
- Limiting outside visitors from coming into the facility
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (average of 30-40 hours per week)
Warehouse and Production Lead Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail
- At least 2 years experience in a warehouse or production role, ideally as a lead
- Able to carry 30+lbs up a flight stairs and lift to chest height
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix issues that arise with equipment
- Be a team player and work well with others
Pay: $20/hour + DOE
- Sick leave
Location: Snohomish, WA
If you're interested in this Warehouse and Production Lead role, apply online
today! Or call 425-355-7223 and ask for Nicole.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!