Machine Operator- Swing And Grave Shift
Posted October 19, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Tuesday -Friday 1AM- 11AM and Monday- Friday 2:30PM-11:00
Are you looking for a machine operator position at a stable and growing company with hands on training?
A local countertop manufacturing and distribution company is looking for a Manufacturing Machine Operator to join their team!
This company is one of the leading suppliers of high quality countertops for the Pacific Northwest. Working for this company, you can expect high quality training and opportunities for upward advancement. The majority of their management team started in a similar role to the Manufacturing Machine Operator position and will be able to provide you with hands on training to learn the role and gain a new skill set.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position that offers consistent, stable hours with the occasional opportunity for overtime.
Machine Operator Duties:
- Assisting in operating a CNC machine
- Cutting countertops using laser CNC Machine
- Overall quality control of the finished pieces
- Working closely with team of operators
Why work for this company as a Machine Operator:
- Great benefits, PTO, and healthcare upon conversion
- Weekly pay
- Stable employment with a growing company
- Temp to hire long term position
- Great team environment with a lot of one on one support
- Opportunity for advancement
- Three day weekends every week
Requirements for the Machine Operator:
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Face masks worn throughout entire facility
- Sanitation stations throughout facility
- Large warehouse to accommodate social distancing
- Grave 1:00AM to 11:00AM Tuesday - Friday
- Swing 2:30PM to 11:00PM Monday- Friday
Pay: $17-19 DOE
Location: Wilsonville, OR
If this Machine Operator role sounds like a fit for you, apply now or call (503) 290-0039 and ask for Caroline!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love connecting with people with jobs and the satisfaction of finding the right fit for clients and candidates. I enjoy meeting people who have diverse skillsets and executing a plan for their success!