Entry-Level Production - Graveyard Shift
Posted October 19, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Graveyard Shift Options
Are you looking for a condensed work week that still gives you full time hours and a steady paycheck? Then this Entry-Level Production role could be the right fit for you!
This Entry-Level Production position is a full time, temp-to-hire opportunity with multiple openings on the graveyard shifts. This is an entry-level position-they will provide all the training you need!
This company is best known for their production and bagging of a natural mineral that gets added to your gardening soil. They heat up the natural mineral and then break it up into small pieces that are then added to soil to help your plants grow. This is a hands-on position where your hard
work is valued and rewarded.
The best part of this company is their benefits they offer converted employees! Your medical coverage will be fully paid by the company for both yourself and your dependents.
As an added bonus, you only work 3 days meaning you get a consistent 4 days off each week!
In this Entry-Level Production role, your responsibilities would include:
- Operating a pouring machine that fills bags with natural minerals
- Weighing and sealing the filled bags
- Operating a forklift to move filled pallets to the shipping area
- Masks required at all times
- Social distancing enforced
- Staggered breaks
- Additional sanitation measures
- Tuesday-Thursday 6pm to 6am
- Saturday-Monday 6pm to 6am
- Daily overtime which means you work 3 days and still get paid for 40 hours!
Requirements for an Entry-Level Production Associate:
- Must have steel toed boots
- Able to lift 50-75lbs consistently
- Comfortable working inside and outside
- Follow lock out tag out procedures
Benefits Upon Conversion:
- Paid time off and Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision fully paid by employer
- 401K with company match
Location: North Portland, must have reliable transportation, not accessible via public transportation
Apply online if you are interested in this Production role. Or call 503.946.3874 to schedule an interview right away.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver Team. I love working with a variety of people from different backgrounds and experiences, learning about their passions and matching them to the perfect job!