Machine Shop Helper
Posted October 19, 2020
Full-time, Temporary, Monday- Friday 6:30AM- 3PM
Are you interested in a career in manufacturing? One of the Northwest’s largest medical manufacturing companies is looking to hire a Machine Shop Helper
If you like working around machinery and getting your hands dirty, you could be the perfect person for this job!
This is a great way to learn new skills, no experience is required! As long as you are eager to work and show up on time and ready to go every day, they will teach you all you need to know in order to be successful.
As a Machine Shop Helper, you will be:
- Cleaning and Prepping raw material
- Assisting skilled Machinists and Operators with Quality Control
- Greasing tools and equipment
- Removing grease, rust, stains and foreign matter from machinery
This is a great opportunity to work at a busy company as a Machine Shop Helper!
- Health checks upon entering work each day
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing stations
- Masks worn by all employees for duration of shift
- Stations spaced to avoid close contact
Other Perks to this Machine Shop Helper role:
- Right off the Blue Max Line for an easy and alternative transportation to work
- Set schedule with opportunity for overtime- which means steady pay and potential for a larger paycheck
- You will get to enjoy potlucks and employee appreciation days
- You will get paid EVERY Friday!
- Potential to cross train and learn new skills like machine operations
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 3:00pm + optional Overtime up to 15 hours a week!
Pay: $14-15 hr. and you will get paid every Friday!
Location: Hillsboro, OR
This position won't be open long, apply here to be considered for the Machine Shop Helper Position! Or call 503-946-3874 to hear more about this job!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love connecting with people with jobs and the satisfaction of finding the right fit for clients and candidates. I enjoy meeting people who have diverse skillsets and executing a plan for their success!