Posted October 19, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing Shift
Looking for easy work and steady pay to help get you through the holidays?
A local manufacturing company in NW Industrial is hiring for several Warehouse Packaging Associates to join their team. They specialize in custom printing and picture frames for customers all over the world!
This is a full time, three month temporary position that is guaranteed to get you through the holidays. They also offer regular overtime!
Not only would you be provided training on the job, you would also get the opportunity to work with a laid back team, stay busy so the day flies by, and take advantage of food catered in weekly!
As a Warehouse Packaging Associate, you would be:
- Packaging items up in paper and bubble wrap to help protect items during shipment
- Printing labels and attaching them to boxes for shipment
- Staging orders for delivery
- Place packing slips inside each package
Here are a few more Perks/Benefits of the Warehouse Packaging role:
- Flexible scheduling - you can adjust your schedule from day shift to swing shift, swing shift to day shift as necessary
- Paid every Friday!
- Regular overtime to make extra money during the holiday season
- Work with a fun and supportive team
- Expanding this operation to 7 days a week to spread out employees per shift
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of the facility
- Masks worn throughout shift
This company does not require interviews so you can easily start this week!
Location: NW Industrial Portland - public transit friendly!
- Sunday-Thursday: 3pm-11:30pm - will require training on day shift for the first week (Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm)
- $15/hour + $1 differential when moved to swing shift!
To be considered for this Warehouse Packaging job, apply NOW or call 503-946-3874 to schedule an interview!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I tried to find placement at 4 other agencies and TERRA was the only one to call back and have some helpful suggestions.