Entry-Level Machine Operator
Posted October 19, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Swing Shift Plus Overtime
Looking for work that offers a steady paycheck, full-time hours, and requires no previous experience? This Entry-Level Machine Operator role could be a great fit for you!
As an Entry-Level Machine Operator, you would have to opportunity to work with a company that makes custom boxes and other packaging materials for companies all over the Pacific Northwest!
Not only will the work you do have an impact on companies and brands you see every day in grocery stores and medical offices, but you will be able to work with a company that truly values their employees, many of which have been with the company for 10+ years!
Entry-Level Machine Operator job duties:
- Consistently using machines to cut cardboard to specific size
- Review products for quality control
- They have hired on additional cleaning staff to ensure that the facility is cleaned and sanitized multiple times a day
- They have expanded personal protective equipment to include face masks and gloves if desired - all of which are provided by the company
- They are also maintaining social distancing
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4pm + regular overtime starting at 5am and some Saturdays
- Swing Shift: Tuesday-Friday, 4:00pm-2:30am + regular overtime on Mondays and some Saturdays
Entry-Level Machine Operator Requirements:
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
- Comfortable lifting up to 50lbs. on occasion throughout shift
- Willingness to work overtime
- Day Shift: $15.50/hr.
- Swing Shift: $16.25/hr.
What are the benefits of this position?
- Full benefits
package upon conversion!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Regular opportunity for weekly overtime!
- Lots of employee appreciation events and perks (like free rides at Oaks Park, golf tournaments, and fun holiday parties)
- Opportunity to work with an essential, growing business
- They value, recognize and reward employees who are dependable and hardworking
- Tualatin, OR - must be able to drive to work, not accessible by public transit
We would love to give you more information about this opportunity to work as an Entry-Level Machine Operator! Apply now or call 503-290-0039 for more information!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They take the time to match not only skill sets, but personalities also. Great follow-up.