Posted October 21, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:00am - 2:30pm
With over 40 years of expertise this client is one of the leaders in the construction and automotve tool distribution industry. This company offers full time work hours, opportunity to learn new skills, while working in a brand new state of the art facility. Currently our client has immediate openings for temp-to-hire Order Pickers to join their team.
As a full time temp to hire Order Picker for this company, you will be the first to see some of the cutting edge technology in the tool industry. This company sources specialized automotive tools from all over the world to bring cutting edge design and technology to their retail clients in the United States.
As an Order Picker you will be responsible for pulling customer orders from 4500 sku's in a well-organized and clean warehouse environment. Your busy workdays will fly by!
Order Picker Job Responsibilities:
- Use a scanner and pick sheet
- Fulfill orders and stage shipments
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Partner with other warehouse associates in general duties
- Assist with physical inventories
Some of the best things about this job:
- Great schedule with full time hours.
- Friendly, supportive management team.
- Great structured and detailed training program.
- First look at new and innovative tool products coming onto the market.
- Profit sharing, holiday bonus, great benefits and PTO upon conversion.
Order Picker Requirements:
- Detail oriented
- Perform basic math counting
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Able and willing to lift up to 50lbs. on occasion
- Follow safety guidelines
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees due to COVID-19:
- All employees will wear masks
- Scheduled daily onsite cleaning and sanitation
- Temperature checks
Schedule: Monday- Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm (optional Saturdays for OT)
Pay: $15/hr Get paid every Friday!
Location: Kent, WA. near bus line
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with the TERRA Tukwila team. I am passionate about customer service, and the daily opportunities to connect the right client and candidate together. I love fostering amazing relationships that provide so many talented people new career adventures!