Production Specialist - Graveyard
Posted October 19, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, 12-hour compressed graveyard shift
Bring your manufacturing skills to a booming, new industry! Multiple openings for full time, permanent Production Specialist!
This role is working with a company that manufactures lab-grown diamonds for many different industries including jewelry. They have a complete new hire training process that gives you clear goals and pay increases as you hit benchmarks! PLUS - they want to progress your career and offer growth paths!
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity - you would be their employee from day one!
As a Production Specialist, your responsibilities would include
- Working in a modified clean room prepping materials for the machines
- Run materials through the machines - using the CNC keypads to input the specifications per each job
- Preform quality control checks using a quality checklist
- Complete a detailed inspection of the diamond, using a worksheet for data tacking throughout the process.
- Masks are required at all times
- Social distancing practices in place - spacing out employee on boarding to help accommodate for training
- Regular sanitation of machinery and common rooms
- Health screenings before the start of each shift
Production Specialist Qualifications:
- 1-year manufacturing experience
- High attention to detail
- Steel toed boots are required for this position, you will be given a credit to purchase upon hire.
- High school diploma or GED
Benefits available immediately:
- 160 hours of starting PTO
- Quarterly bonus structure
- 401K with company match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance options available
- Overtime opportunities available
- Graveyard: Sunday-Tuesday, 10:00pm-10:00am, 6 hours every Wednesday
- Graveyard: Thursday-Saturday, 10:00pm-10:00am, 6 hours every Wednesday
Location: Gresham, OR - This location is bus accessible from certain areas
Apply now if you are interested in this Production Specialist position. Or call 503.946.3874 to schedule an interview right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver Team. I love working with a variety of people from different backgrounds and experiences, learning about their passions and matching them to the perfect job!