Entry Level Quality Control - Part Time
Posted October 19, 2020
Part-time, Temporary to Hire, Day shift
Are you looking for Part Time hours with a flexible schedule? A local manufacturer in the semiconductor industry is looking to add a Part-time Quality Control parts inspector to their team.
This company manufactures ceramic parts for semiconductors. They provide great, on-the-job training to set you up for success in the role. The best part-there is no experience required! They will provide all the training you need! In this role, you’d be working in quality control where you’d be polishing small pieces about 2 inches in size with a hand tool called a Dremel.
These are part-time, temp-to-hire opportunities available in the evenings.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 4 hour shift, flexible start time from 7am-12am
- Mask required at all times
- Health screenings before starting
- Additional sanitation measures
- Paid on-the-job training
- Tight-knit team with a family feel
- This company supports one of the largest technology companies, which means no lack of work!
- Weekly pay checks
- Perfect for people who want a second job or are in school!
As a Part-Time Quality Control, your responsibilities would include:
- Using a Dremel to grind down small ceramic pieces
- Doing quality control checks on finished pieces
- Reporting any quality issues as you see them
Part-time Quality Control Requirements:
- High attention to detail
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have Steel Toed Boots
Pay: $14.50/hr.+ DOE
Location: Vancouver, WA
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver Team. I love working with a variety of people from different backgrounds and experiences, learning about their passions and matching them to the perfect job!