Posted October 19, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 7am-3:30pm
Do you have experience in mechanical assembly and would like to utilize your skills? This could be the opportunity for you!
A local surgical company, located in Bothell, is looking for an Electronic Assembler. This position is responsible for product assembly; build-to-print solutions for surgical lasers and accessories, including final components, sub-assemblies, and packaging, along with other manufacturing duties.
As a Electronic Assembler, you will:
- Assemble and test, build-to-print solutions,
- Assembly of aluminum tube CO2 lasers, including wash, component prep, assemble, and processing
- Read blueprints/schematics
- Use hand and power tools
Electronic Assembler Requirements:
- Preferred 2+ years of work experience in electronic laser assembly.
- Basic computer skills on MS operating system, Word, Excel
- Vacuum technology & hand soldering skills preferred but not necessary
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Ability to read basic blueprints/schematics
We know you might have some questions about safety regarding returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
- Visits via phone as opposed to in person
- Sanitizing stations located throughout facility
- Temperature taken upon arrival
- Staff wearing masks
- Check list criteria being asked upon arrival
- Additional cleaning twice a day
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7am-3:30pm (some OT may be required)
Location: Bothell, WA
Pay: $20+ DOE
If you are interested in this Electronic Assembler opportunity, APPLY now or call Ryan at 425-822-2929.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love the challenges I this work brings me, and the reward of getting the right candidate in the perfect fit. My favorite part of my job is being able to help so many talented people find success!