Entry Level Production
Posted October 19, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Multiple Shifts, Days
Are you looking to get your foot in the door in the manufacturing industry, but have minimal experience? This may be the job for you!
A local Denver plastics manufacturing company is hiring! This company manufactures and produces plastic products that are used by big retail companies all over the US.
This is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity for an entry level production position for someone who is looking to work in a manufacturing environment.
In this role, you will be working on the production line, stacking plastic slip sheets as they come off the line. This is a repetitive position that will require you to stand in one spot for 10-12 hours at a time.
You will also have the opportunity to move to other areas to learn new skills, and take on more production duties. The shift for this position even allows you to have 3 days off in a row every week!
Entry Level Production Duties:
- Stack plastic slip sheets
- Monitor quality of product
- Keep area clean at all times
- Other production duties as assigned
If you enjoy working at a steady pace and doing one task at a time, then you will be successful in this job.
This employer is committed to workplace safety.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees against COVID-19:
- Temperatures are taken for employees prior to entry and sanitation stations are placed throughout the facility
- Social distancing is practiced throughout the facility
- No outside visitors are permitted inside the facility
Entry Level Production Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a manufacturing, or production environment
- Able to stand for 10 - 12 hours a day
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, and twist frequently throughout shift
Schedule: Multiple shifts available, days and nights.
- Sunday - Tuesday 6am to 6pm, Wednesday 6am to 12pm
- OFF Thursday - Saturday
- Wednesday 12pm to 6pm, Thursday - Saturday 6am to 6pm
- OFF Sunday - Tuesday
Location: Denver - This location is bus accessible.
Pay: $14 per hour, get paid every Friday!
If you are interested in discussing this entry level production opportunity, apply now or call our office at 303-479-3399 to speak to an available recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Attentive staff; they kept looking for something for me and found me a position that met most of my wants. They are always willing to answer my questions. Thank you, Terra Staffing!