Production Fabric Worker
Posted October 19, 2020
Full-time, Temporary, 5am - 3:30pm
Are you looking for stable work, making life saving PPE equipment? This Production Fabric Worker position may be the perfect fit for you!
A local printing company is looking to add several people to their production team, creating over a million hospital gowns! COVID didn’t slow them down, it helped them switch gears to help fight the spread of the disease.
The opportunity starts as early as next week, and we have several openings so feel free to commute with a family member who may want a job as well. The job is located in Tualatin, just a short drive from the Woodburn area!
This is a full-time, temporary position that has the opportunity to get hired on after 90 days!
They have the newest machines and equipment to help reach their goal of shipping new hospital gowns across the United States. Now all they need is for you to join their team as a Production Fabric Worker to keep working towards that goal!
In this role, you will get to join in a family-like culture, have fun while getting the job done and have the opportunity to make a difference!
Why work for this company:
- They have a fun, energetic team and are excited to be making life saving PPE equipment!
- Long term work with the goal of being hired on full time
- Ability to sit in new, comfy chairs for the duration of your shift!
- Enroll for TERRA medical benefits, 401k, and more after 2 months on assignment
What you will be doing:
- Making new hospital gowns, by running several layers of fabric through a machine that melts them together
- Utilizing top of the line machines with a foot lever and pushing the fabric through
- Masks are required to wear
- Temperature checks and hand sanitizing are required upon entering the facility
- Sanitize workstations before and after use
- Breaks in groups of 4 to allow for social distancing
Requirements for the Production Fabric Worker position:
- Able to sit or stand for the duration of a 10-hour shift
- Ability to use a foot pedal and push fabric through the machine for the duration of the shift
Schedule: 2 options for the Production Fabric Worker position!
- Weekdays: Monday-Thursday 5am-3:30pm
- Weekends: Friday-Sunday 5am-3:30pm (you get to choose if your 4th day of the week is Monday or Thursday)
Pay: $15 per hour
Location: Tualatin, OR, just a short 20 minute drive from the Woodburn area! Transportation is required since this is area is not public transit accessible.
If this Production – Fabric Worker seems like a great fit for you, please call 503-946-3874 or apply directly online! We can’t wait to meet you!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA is GREAT! Their amazing staff will find you the right job, and support you every step of the way. They changed my life by finding me a job that I love and look forward to going to every day. Thank you so much TERRA Staffing.