Posted October 16, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
A logistics warehouse in Vancouver, Washington is seeking a full-time Warehouse Clerk to join their team. This day shift warehouse clerk opportunity offers a solid work life balance with weekends off, steady pay, and a positive team environment.
This temp-to-hire warehouse clerk position is multifaceted as it combines office duties with warehouse support. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that requires you to think (and sometimes work) on your feet, this could be your next career move.
specializes in 3rd party distribution services and is considered to
be the industry standard in warehousing.
As the Warehouse Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing warehouse inventory including cycle counting
- Data Entry using 10 Key and Microsoft Excel
- Greeting customers and checking in truck drivers
- Working in both an office and warehouse environment
If you have
the following skill sets, this warehouse clerk position would be perfect for
• Inventory Experience – Preferred but not required
• You enjoy providing a superior customer service experience
• Multi-phone line and 10 key data entry experience
• You can compose, prepare, and edit documents
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
- Face masks are provided and required to be worn at all times.
- Sanitation stations are set up throughout the production floor
- Each employee has their temperature taken upon entering the facility.
Schedule: 7:00am - 3:30pm, Monday- Friday.
Pay: $16.50 per hour
• Casual Attire Welcomed!
• Medical and Dental Benefits after 90 days
• This location is Public Transportation Friendly
If this is the ideal position for you, call today at 503-575-7020. We look forward to hearing from you!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver Team. I love the rewards of finding the right fit for the job. The best part of my job is helping people take the next step to a better future. I have an athletic family who keeps me extremely busy and supports my new adventurous career.